Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm not really bitter.

I may occassionally get bitter about my job, and about the fact that I can't drink and party anymore, but I'm extremely happy that I'm 10 weeks and 1 day pregnant today.

It still doesn't feel real, other than my pants that I bought just over two months ago no longer button comfortably. I can still button them, yes. But it's not pretty, especially given today's fasion of form-fitting tees.

So, I have the beginnings of my buddah belly. I can't wait to teach the baby about buddah, and how he/she made me look like him for a while. :-)

I'm also pleased to share this experience with some of my friends from high school that are also pregnant along with me, though they are working on their second babies, so I'm a newbie that will be asking them lots of questions.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! You're blogging! I hoped you might. Now, if we could only get meg and mandy on board...

Anonymous said...

I don't blog... but I comment!! I'm with ya on the jeans. Currently, clothing sucks (although it's much more preferable to naked)!!