Yay! Not much new to report, but Don & I hit the doctor's office again this morning, where they say I haven't gained anything since the last appointment four weeks ago, but I have gained 6 pounds overall. Funny, since last time when I was up those 6 pounds, I got the impression that was a lot, but this time the nurse person who weighed me seemed concerned I haven't gained anything.
I'm quite pleased I haven't gained...I thought 6 pounds was a lot last time. On the home scale, I'm at 6 pounds weight gain, too, but at a lesser weight than the evil doctor's scale. :-)
We heard the baby's heartbeat on the doppler, which was cool. My blood pressure was good - considering I have no idea what the numbers mean. Everything is just a-okay, and we go back in another 4 weeks, and I can go ahead and schedule the "big" ultrasound.
And, no, we're not gonna find out if it's a boy or a girl!!!
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment