Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm gonna do it!

I've got to break down today and buy some maternity pants. I have some major work functions and meetings next week, and the one pair of jeans that fit aren't exactly going to cut it. Yes, I could use the bella band that Becky gave me, but I'm in the mood for some new clothes.

A week or two ago I tried on an adorable outfit at Motherhood, but opted not to buy it at the time, as the pants were $78 and the shirt was $40. Not cool, but I may have to go back for it, because it makes the best Holiday preggo business outfit.

And when does the Gingerbread Latte come out at Starbucks?!?! I seriously am jonesing for one.

5 comments:

Erin said...

It's about damn time! ;)
This means we will be seeing some belly pics now, right? Hee hee...

Bitter Mom said...

Soon enough...as soon as i figure out what Don did with the digital camera!!

Anonymous said...

True that about the gingerbread latte...Can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

lol...I know our holiday drinks come out Tuesday (I think). ;)

Bitter Mom said...

SWEET!!!