Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, December 11, 2006

Food.

I'm hungry. And all I can think about is Harry & David's Raspberry Gallettes (sp?). Anyone know of a closer Harry & David store to me than Towson Town Center? Or Ocean City, for that matter.

Must. Go. To. The. Grocery. Store.

Going to the post office, then off to the grocery store. Where I may buy out every kind of yummy cookie I see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pregnancy+grocery shopping=DANGER!
My problem was all I wanted was Chipotle and we have one 2 miles away, it got so bad that when they saw me they started my order!!

Bitter Mom said...

I've been so picky with food lately though that grocery shopping actually annoys me, because I never come back with anything good. Not this time though!! I'm so proud of myself.

I WISH I craved Chipotle, though! I can have it every once and a while (while pre-pregnancy I could eat it everyday!) but then I get sick of it, and don't go back for a month or two.