Not much going on in the work world today. I'm waiting on two phone calls, but in the meantime I ran a few errands: returned some linen bins bought yesterday at Home Goods, went to the Post Office to check the office mail and mail a book sold on half.com, and went by Caribou. I must say, I think I might like the Gingerbread Latte at Caribou better than Starbucks! I still have $6.45 left on a Caribou card to use up, so I may be going back tomorrow.
The parents fly in tonight. Yipee! My parents, that is. Don's parents get in Saturday or Sunday, I think.
I want to bake some cookies. I bought big new bags of flour and sugar, and lots of butter for the occassion.
I may go try to clean the kitchen, so I can mess it up again by baking. I'm not getting much work done due to a credit card snafu (I need the billing addresses to run credit cards), that will probably result in two people not getting charged for their admission to the holiday party the other night. And they have pretty generic names, so googling them turns up a 9/11 victim, and some guy in Washington state.
I think I felt the baby move again today - I was pressing on my belly to see what I could feel, which I don't do much of because, frankly, it's kinda creepy, and from the inside I felt something. Probably won't be doing much more of that for a while, until I get used to the idea.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment