Don's finally getting all the music we've put into iTunes organized, and I was finally able to play some music for the baby last night. No, the selection was not Tool or Nirvana, but Beethoven. Don wanted to play the baby blues, but I figured the kid's already going to inherit my messed up hormonal imbalances, so I don't want to start depressing the poor peanut in utero. :-)
I can't find anything on when the baby can hear outside noises (maybe it can't yet) but I figured I should get used to holding headphones up to my belly, because it honestly is weird.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I remember blogging about that milestone on my original blog... I *think* it's 18 weeks? But I could be wrong about that... I'll check and get back to you! ;)
Hey there, Valerie! I looked up a few things...
http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/baby/Yeah-mom--I-hear-you--Hearing-in-utero-965.htm
and also...
http://www.babycenter.com/mybabycenter/117.html
Post a Comment