Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Survivor anyone?


I big red fuzzy velvet puffy heart Ozzie on Survivor. Don is aware of my feelings, too, and at the first glimmer of hope, I'll be running away with him and his beautiful curly hair and brown eyes. Just let it be known that I've felt this way since I first saw him climb a tree for coconuts, and that I'm not just after his eventual $1 million Survivor winnings.





That is all. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...i heart ozzie too, but i also heart yul. i'd run away with either (or both!).

Anonymous said...

Survivor...that is so 1999!

Anonymous said...

I'm a Yul girl, myself. I don't really even watch Survivor anymore, but Tom does. And whenever I'm in the room, I make goo goo eyes over Yul. I have a thing for Asians...

Bitter Mom said...

YUL!?!?! He's being a total ass and it's going to end up hurting him in the end. I'm telling you, Ozzie's the man to beat in this one. And nobody will. And he's hotter.

Anonymous said...

hehehe...that explains erin's thing for reggie all through high school. ;)

i like yul. he was pushed into the "godfather" role...which he's not that comfortable with. plus, have you seen him with his shirt off?

Bitter Mom said...

Ozzie with his shirt off, Ozzie diving into the water with his shirt off, Ozzie kicking ass at challenges with his shirt off, all beat Yul with his shirt off any day!

I'm not saying that Yul's bad looking or anything, it's just Ozzie wins that contest, hands down. And Yul was not pushed into that role at all. He was talking smack about Jonathan and then totally got called out on it by Candice. So? He cuts Candice. Yep. I feel realllllll sorry for him. NOT!

Anonymous said...

She was totally exaggerating what he said about Jonathan anyway. Plus they were going to cut Candice the first chance they got...seeing as how she was the original traitor and all.

Bitter Mom said...

Okay, I think we're debating this show way too much. I think I need to get out more. Did you watch the Office?!?! I heart Jim, too, but only if he dumps that Karen chick.

Anonymous said...

Can we get back to talking about Yul without his shirt off? Oh la la...

Bitter Mom said...

LOL! Only if I can think about Ozzie with his shirt off...Yul's too brainiac for me. I can't have a man smarter than me!

Anonymous said...

the office was hysterical!!! i loved pam and the new chick plotting together. now that was funny. "i just got goosebumps." and michael marking his "girlfriend"...priceless. ;)