So, I'm on my way home from a lunch meeting today, and oddly enough I had a strange thought about how much it would probably suck to change a flat tire on the big SUV I'm now driving.
Well, I'm minding my business, cruising in the second to left lane (because I'm cool like that - the left lane is for PASSING ONLY people! Not cruising!) and this Nissan pick up truck blows by me, probably doing 90-95 mph. I muttered "asshole" or something as he blew by, but went along. Sure enough, a few exits down, there's the asshole...with a flat tire on the side of the road. Hehehehe. That's justice. :-)
I swear I need to tap into my psychic abilities a bit more. Don't you ever just know when something's going to happen before it happens? Don and my mom thought I was really strange when I thought it was strange that they don't have that happen. Am I strange, or are they?
Anyway, I feel like the belly popped out a lot today. Actually, just this afternoon. I feel huge! But maybe because I've been wearing one of these undershirt tank-top type things, that since becoming huge fit me more like a half shirt. I took the over-shirt off upon getting home, and was just strutting around the house most of the evening in the half-shirt with the belly hangin' loose.
In some recent Nest polls, it was asked if in pregnancy your leg hair is growing faster, slower or the same as it did pre-pregnancy. I really just noticed today that mine is growing much slower! Bonus!
I just took a bath and slathered on some Coconut Lime Verbena lotion afterwards. It's awesome. I smell like a coconut margarita. If I can't drink 'em, at least I can smell like 'em! :-)
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment