I finally took down and put into their appropriate bins all the Christmas decorations that had been residing in my living room. Don must be the most spirited person in the world though, because he refuses to believe that people actually take down their trees, lights and decorations right after new years. I took our tree down shortly after new years, but the little decorations? Finally gone.
The lights on the trees in the front yard? That's a different story, but two weeks ago or so I took all the lights off our railing, and started unwinding the lights from the annoyingly annoying tree that I didn't want lights on in the first place, but MIL put them on that tree anyway, but used a ladder, so I could only unwind so high. So I opted to unplug them. For about a week, we then only had the lights on the bushes directly in front of the house on the timers, when I realized that we're the only idiots on the block still with lights coming on every night, so those got unplugged. Guess I'll be trying to take them out of the bushes and trees next week while the hubby's away.
I really think if it were up to him, we'd have the lights on the trees (being lit every night) until mid-February.
Anyway, I'd like to give a big plug for my Dyson. I heart my purple Dyson. I should really use it more often, because everytime I do use it, it makes me feel guilty for not using more often. All I did was rearrange some furniture (Yes, my god, I rearranged the living room furniture. By myself. While pregnant.) and give the living room a quick vaccuum, particularly focusing on the areas that had been previously unreachable by said vaccuum. The darn canister is almost full!!! Maybe it's the onset of "nesting" but I'm beginning to think we must live like animals.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I want a dyson...that is all!
I do love my Dyson... though I don't have the cool purple one!!
I love the Dyson, but Don used it a few month ago to suck up some drywall/spackling dust. It hasn't been the same, but obviously still works quite well. I was hoping to threaten him with buying me a new one. The purple one is cool - but I like the NEW purple ones, and then I think they have a super-duper pet/animal one that's even BETTER than the original purple one.
if i had enough carpet to make getting an expensive vaccuum cleaner worth the $$, i would want one too. but i'm fine with my crappy central vac. :)
Central vac is cool!!! You don't have to lug around a whole vaccuum cleaner. Though the Dyson really isn't that heavy...
Post a Comment