Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Is it just me?

Or did I really just buy the wrong size pants?

I bought a second pair of Old Navy maternity jeans, because really, the one pair needs a break for washing every now and then. The first pair is a a low-panel/below the belly waist, and this new pair is a "full panel" (by Old Navy's standards; I think their full panel is not so full, but maybe it's just my belly).

Both pairs consistently fall down, so much so that I probably look like a plumber...and I really think this new pair is worse! Oh, well...12 more weeks right?

The thing is, they can't possibly be too big, because my thighs would not be happy in anything smaller. And too small? What? Should I just walk around with pants around my ankles?

4 comments:

Erin said...

My jeans and khakis from Old Navy all have an adjustable band inside the waist... yours don't have that? It helps a lot with the falling down problem.

Bitter Mom said...

Nope. :-(

I think the adjustable waist ones are the "real waist" pants, not the panel-type pants.

Anonymous said...

I didn't do many panel pants, but even the low waist ones fell now and again. It sucks. Clothes just don't fit right when you're pregnant.

Erin said...

All my adjustable ones are the full panel... but I bought them three years ago, so maybe they don't make them like that at Old Navy anymore. :( I can't wear the ones with just the wide band... those ALWAYS fall down.