Don's been wanting to make a list of boy and girl names and then go from there as to what we both like. We made that list then finally went over it again last night, picking our top three girls and boys names. We actually agree on two girl names and one boy name. (Why he doesn't like "Heath" or "Joaquin" though, I don't understand.) And they include the two names I've had picked out for quite sometime. I guess we now need to tackle middle names.
In other news, the basement is almost complete. Before the race yesterday, I was going around doing touch-up stuff to the paint with a little craft paintbrush. There's two or three spots in the hallway that were spackled that need to be painted over, and then the doors need to be painted, and that will be done. Then just bathroom fixtures and new little knobs for the new folding doors. Oh, and all the crap needs to be put away or gotten rid of.
We managed to freecycle an old aquarium, a Miller High Life sign, VHS storage racks, and a basket. I still have a pile of stuff though waiting to be claimed, otherwise it's off to goodwill. Don ran to one of his stores to deposit some large items in their dumpsters, and then to the Depot to return some stuff. It's really coming together. The couch and chair are in their places in the basement too.
We'll probably be moving my office downstairs this coming weekend!! YAY! Then I can start attacking the nursery!! I'm so not motivated to be doing anything work-related today, though, seeing as it is a holiday. :-)
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
our painting is done - except for touch ups. we've got to put up the chair rail too. good times. i just scheduled an appointment for carpet. i hope conner's room comes together soon. congratas on the basement... i feel your pain.
What? It's a holiday? Oh...that's why all the little bastards were at the store today. ;)
Post a Comment