Yay for NASCAR season! Boo for Jamie McMurray wrecking late in the race - boo to his teammate, Matt Kenseth for bumping him too hard, causing him to wreck.
And boo to Kevin Harvick for not just letting Mark Martin get the win. And boo to NASCAR for not throwing out the caution on the last lap, which would've given Mark Martin the win. Boo.
But, I'm glad it's back. And the baby's due date is NASCAR Day! Woohoo!
(Yes, sadly, the kid already has more NASCAR outfits than other outfits. Okay, so he/she only has three total outfits, two of which are NASCAR - one Jamie McMurray purple onesie, and a Tony Stewart orange and black onesie. The third outfit? A Ravens onesie. *Sigh.* I guess the kid is doomed.)
GO JAMIE MCMURRAY! - and no, we're not naming the kid Jamie, and yes, it has come up from Don's family, since we're looking at "J" names for a girl. "Jamie" isn't even close to being on the table. There's actually only one "J" name on the table for a girl, everything else is going to defy the "J" name tradition, and I don't think we're looking at any "J" names for boys, so there ya go.
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
A whole post devoted to Nascar...I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Go ahead and hurl.
Hey, did you really see that dirty deed on your video monitor that you posted about on the nest?
You've got to admit, it was an exciting end to the race (even I wanted Mark Martin to win - but Tim is happy!!) Conner can't stop talking about the car on fire. It was beautiful!
For real I did...who does that anymore? ummm...did you see all my posts?????
Eeeeewwwww...
Which posts might you be talking about? ;-)
I figured as much...I already let someone in on the slip-up!!!!
Post a Comment