Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Friday, February 16, 2007

Noisy day

I have a multitude of plans today - ugh. Anyway, I have some event planning expo thing to attend this morning (starts in a 1/2 hour - luckily it's only minutes from my house) and lunch with my girlfriend Sarah shortly after. The expo thing actually runs into most of the afternoon, but I figure I can get my $25 worth out of an hour or so, and I could always go back after lunch if I feel I need to.

Also, the basement carpet is currently being installed, hence the noisiness. The dogs are shut into our bedroom and are further proving that we need new carpet throughout the house. I'm just glad to be escaping all this racket, and will hopefully come home to a finished basement. Yay!

My dad called to update me on his talk with my grandfather this morning, and he's convinced him that maybe he's not going crazy, and maybe it is an inner ear thing that's causing the problems he's been having. So, he's not going to check himself into a mental hospital just yet, and will keep his ear, nose & throat appointment that the hospital made for him. (He actually wasn't going to cancel it, he just wasn't going to show. Nice.)

Anywho, I'm glad it's Friday, but given everything going on this week, and Don being off of work, I haven't gotten much work done, so I feel really behind, so I'll have an even busier week next week - luckily I don't have any appointments (yet).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send your Grandfather to my unit! I'll take care of him!

Bitter Mom said...

I figured you would!! I told him I have a friend working in the psych ward at Hopkins, and his nephew can be the one to admit him. (John Bartynski...) :-)