Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, February 26, 2007

Oy.

I'm so busy today. Too much to do for one day - and since Don fixed MS Word, I did some work on Saturday, too. I'm tired of these stupid letters, though. Only...five...more...to...do.

Then I get to do more letters, phone calls, award show crap, etc. I have lists of things that need to get done between today and tomorrow. And most of the stuff for tomorrow is pretty miniscule compared to what I have to do today. Tomorrow I'm going to take it a bit easier and run around town returning some stuff to some agencies after my (ungodly early) a.m. meeting.

I feel more and more whale-like as each day passes. It's probably not a good idea to try to lose weight now, huh? Just try not to gain much more, or at least not as quickly as I did last month?

I tried on this maternity bathing suit I got from freecycle. The bottoms are just fine. The top? Holy boobs. Seriously, the girls are just way too large and in charge now. I had to go order a new swimsuit from Target, along with two new bras, that may or may not actually fit.

We're headed to Orlando in less than two weeks, so this is important stuff! I need outfits! Long story short, Don won this trip from work for some big hot-shot award, and we'll be schmoozing with some head hanchos of his company. I'm not going to feel like schmoozing when I feel like a whale. But nonetheless, I need one kinda formal dress/outfit for a formal dinner night and then some other classy casual outfits for the other nights.

We are going to stay with Don's parents for a few days before we have to actually be in Orlando, so I'll also be lounging in their pool. A lot. Then, when we're off to the company-paid part of the trip. We get some "activities" paid for us to do - I opted for a manicure/pedicure on the first day (which is more like a half day, because I think there's morning activities) and then for our full free day, we're going to Epcot. I got really depressed choosing which park to go to (the other options were golf, some Everglades airboat ride, Richard Petty experience, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't do) so I ultimately decided on Epcot because there's the most shopping (I collect the little plaster houses from Mexico) and the most choices for eating. There's also quite a few tame (er...lame) rides that I can do pregnant.

I certainly wasn't going to hit the Magic Kingdom for a full day of riding Pirates of The Caribbean and the Buzz Lightyear ride over and over - I need some Space Mountain! And their dining options, IMO? Bleh. Now I'll just need to decide where to eat in Epcot! Italy? France? Japan? The possibilities there are endless!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I love Epcot. :) I definitely enjoyed the Japanese Steakhouse. Yum!

Anonymous said...

I got the runs after the Jap Steakhouse...at least the fireworks covered the sounds.

Bitter Mom said...

Yikes!!

I think I'm leaning towards France or Italy. I can do Japanese steakhouse any time I want here at home!