Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pregnancy hormones?

Don finally witnessed first-hand my crying fit that comes when I see the Pedigree commercial about homeless dogs. I think in part I was still super-emotional from talking to my mom today, but then came the commercial. Then came the tears. I had to hide behind the laptop. He thought it was hysterical.

Did I write about this commercial before? I'm sure I did...The one where there are all these cute dogs behind cage doors with the voiceover that says "I know how to sit, how to fetch and how to roll over. I know I'm a good dog...but what I don't know is what I'm doing in here." Oh, god. I want to adopt all the homeless dogs in the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad...I'm not even a dog person and that commercial chokes me up. I'm just a natural sap. ;)

Bitter Mom said...

It doesn't make you want to be a dog person?!?!?!

Awww...I just want EVERYONE in the world (that's going to take care of them anyway) to adopt a homeless dog!!

Anonymous said...

I like little dogs that might as well be cats. So then I figure, just stick with the cats. ;)