Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ummm...so soon?

I started leaking last night.

Awesome.

6 comments:

Erin said...

I assume you are talking boobs. Yeah, me too. Isn't it fun?! At lesat you knew what it was... with Benjamin I kept trying to figure out why there were always cold wet spots on my pajama shirts... took me a LONG time to put two and two together.

Bitter Mom said...

Yep, the boobs. It's quite disturbing. I've been leaking the pee for a while now, but with that it took me a while to figure out why my underwear was always wet. The boobs was kinda obvious when I took of my bra to see liquid welling up...ugh.

Bitter Mom said...

p.s. So this is what it feels like to be a cow?

Erin said...

Moo.
I did feel particularly cow-like until AFTER the baby was born and the milk would spray all over the room or dribble all over my shirt whenever he cried. Now THAT? SO freakin' weird.

Erin said...

That should ahve said "didn't" ... typo.

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!!!!