Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Friday, March 30, 2007

Feeling better.

Other than getting up around 2 a.m. with horrible heartburn, I'm feeling much better today.

Not baby-related: the stupid post office was holding/returning our mail! I finally got a pile of our mail with a bunch of the yellow stickers on it that said "Return to Sender, no forwarding address on file." Bastards! So, I got my first car payment statement for the new car yesterday, and when was it due? The day before yesterday! I quickly paid that online (a day late) and had lots of other bills to pay. Not fun.

We're starting the big, daunting task of cleaning and organizing the entire house. Don was supposed to work on the spare bedroom last night, but didn't get too much done, as he was exhausted after his long week. He wanted me to clean off the coffee table. I did at least get several piles going, and you can see most of the table top again, so that's a bonus.

I have a supposed lunch thing today for work, but I'm going to email the guy to make sure it's still on. I'm not driving all the way to Timonium unless absolutely necessary!

Big exciting weekend ahead: more cleaning and organizing! We have to find places for all the crap that has no place to go. And make trips to various charities and the dump. And we still have a huge box of CDs...seriously, what the heck am I to do with those? We're also going to finally dismantle the spare bed, and toss the old bed frame, and set up the bed on the simple bed frame we got from Meg. I hope doing that (along with emptying the room of the crap) will make the room more spacious.

Well, off to work. And to do some laundry. Sometime in the middle of the night, I think Marshmellow decided to relieve her bladder on my pile of dirty laundry. Awesome. I don't know why she's peeing in the house again.

1 comment:

nelly said...

is there still that second hand cd store in fells point that you can sell your cd's too? otherwise, give them to some charity shop... or free cycle them =)