Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Not much new...

Mandy's bean made it's first appearance in a sonogram, so that's pretty cool! My old co-worker's wife - who's baby is due in April - apparently went into labor this morning! Woohoo! Baby #1 of like the 10 people I know that are preggo right now.

I had an event last night that I attended for a brief time, had more work to do when I got home, got up early today to finish that work, to go over to my treasurer's office to ship a bunch of stuff, to come back to get prepared for my board meeting tonight. Oh, and I have to run by and pick up some trophies on my way to the meeting, for an event tomorrow night. So, I've been busy.

I can't wait for Friday. For no other reason other than I don't have anything scheduled, and three evenings (and days) of work mean I can take it easy on Friday. But I do have a doctor's appointment that day, and the baby's furniture is being delivered that day, too!

The other big plus about my meeting tonight - I get my checks signed for my March pay. Yipee! Who doesn't love money!? And I'll be presenting the cost for my shiny new work laptop, which I will hopefully then be ordering tonight!

No comments: