Marshmellow hopped up on the couch next to me, burped and proceeded to vomit water all over my foot. Apparently she was really thirsty and just drank a bunch of water way too fast. Awesome.
It's actually making me laugh hysterically, even to type it out. It's not the first time I've been vomited on, and it certainly won't be the last.
In other news, the guy from the furniture store came by this morning and fixed the whole little problem, so the crib is complete. I also put together the rocking chair last night, and added that to the nursery, along with the three packs of diapers received from our neighbor, and put the bed skirt in the crib. Don also bought the new blinds and hung those in the nursery last night, so it's really close to being complete.
His parents are coming up tomorrow to do lunch, check out the nursery and deliver the stuff we couldn't carry back from our vacation, including a bag of baby clothes that his mom bought for us, so I guess we better get that second shelf for the closet soon.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
ewww...i just had one of those nights. after noah's bedtime bottle, i started walking upstairs with him, when he burped and then... yep! milk all over me, him and the floor! what fun =)
though i will say, its only happened barely a handful of times. some babies are more sick then others!! maybe you'll be lucky with one who keeps their milk down all the time!!
I LOVE the room!! Glad to hear the crib was fixed so quickly. One less thing to worry about...
Yeah, Ben never really spewed all that much. I know that probably means this baby will be a daily projectile vomiter. Fun! ;)
I've said it before, and I'll say it again....Mellow rools.
Post a Comment