Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Where's the beef?

I saw this article this morning, and began to wonder - am I having a boy? Will he have a low sperm count? (I'll give you a sec to go check out the article...

...Okay, time's up.)

But, the excessive eating of beef? SEVEN beef meals or more a week? I couldn't even tell you the last time I ate beef - and I love beef! I haven't even eaten meat since Sunday. Even then, I picked a lot of the chicken out (I'm funny about restaurant chicken).

I guess I'm not worried about it really.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I think I've had beef maybe twice since I've been pregnant! Who eats that seven times a week?!?!?

Bitter Mom said...

Bleh! I don't know!!! I guess some people might eat it for lunch and dinner a few times a week?

Mandy said...

uh, yeah. i, too, love beef. give me a good steak and i'm a very happy girl. but we only eat it about once every other week. weird.

RB said...

I blogged about this on momsonthefly-- try not to pay too much attention to these studies. So many are biased and paid for by certain industries, results may be skewed, etc. I wouldn't sweat it.