Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, April 23, 2007

25 days left.

That's just unreal. 25 days until my due date.

I have lots and lots to do between now and then, so if I go early, I'm not going to be happy. Besides all the work stuff I need to do, I have to wash all the bedding for the crib (and put it in the crib), pack the hospital bag, meet with the pediatrician, get the carseats installed...the house is still a mess, we still need to get things out of boxes (Pack n Play, bath, swing, etc.), we need to take off the bottom shelf of the bookcase to make room for the changing station...oh, and I have to finish thank you notes. I'm working on them, I swear.

Don finally took all the remaining Christmas lights off our trees and bushes yesterday, though! Yay! (Yes, we must be white trash.)

Well, even though there's not much on my work schedule until Wednesday, I've got a lot to get done. Wednesday, I have an a.m. meeting, a p.m. meeting, then Thursday I have a lunch meeting and a dinner meeting. Ugh. Can I just sleep through them all?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't write me a thank you card...it's silly and I don't need one!

Bitter Mom said...

Pish posh. I'm going to write you a thank you card like every other one I've written to you "I'll think of you every time I rinse off the pacifier"... :-)

I should really be more original.