Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Thursday, April 26, 2007

A big dilemma

I just found out that Tool is coming to Baltimore on June 8. What is a Tool fan that will have a newborn baby by then to do? I saw them in DC in September, yes, but I never miss a show! And I can never get enough of them in concert. And quite honestly, it's funny to see the 16 year old diehard fans, knowing that the first time I saw them in concert, I was their age, and they were still in diapers.

Realizing that you're probably not a Tool fan, what would you do if your favorite band was coming to town in the weeks following when you'd be birthing a baby? Tickets go on sale on Saturday, so I have a few days to think about it...I could just buy one and sell it if I'm not up to going, but seriously, it's TOOL.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Buy the tickets now, wait and see how you feel about going when the time comes, (I seriously doubt you will want to go, frankly), if you don't want to go, Ebay the tickets.

Mandy said...

I agree. Although who knows, you might feel great. But then there's that whole leaving the baby thing...

Anonymous said...

Only if you wea Don's shirt!

Anonymous said...

um...wear

Anonymous said...

you call your friend Meghan to babysit!!!