Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Friday, April 27, 2007

Doctor Day

Yep...baby's still there. Hasn't dropped any. But doing "wonderful" according to the doc. I'm up two pounds over last week, but honestly, I think it's because of my shoes - last week was nicer, and I wore lighter shoes, if I remember correctly. I may have even worn lighter pants. I'm still holding strong, just pounds under 200. She's not going to do an internal until 39 weeks, but I'm still going every week. At least I know I don't have to shave my legs for another two weeks. :-)

I also FINALLY made an appointment to meet a pediatrician next week. She (and the office) seems cool and comes highly recommended in this area, so I hope it's the one and only one I have to meet with. And, they have an online Battleship game on their website that I discovered one day that I now like to play when I'm bored.

Don's friend put in a guess about the baby, and I'm likely to kick his butt next time I see him...12 pounds. Uh huh. We're going to meet Larry Poon for dinner shortly, so I'll be kicking his ass tonight.

Oh, and I've decided when *I'd* like to have this baby - May 6th at 8:09. A.M. or P.M. Doesn't matter. But I'm going to start to work on this kid's evacuation plan before then, so I can time it just perfectly.

What's on the plate for this weekend? THANK YOU NOTES! Please, someone kick my ass if I don't get them done tomorrow. Otherwise, I need to do laundry, clean, and all the usual stuff that I say I have to do. What's everyone else up to?

No comments: