Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I heart Dyson**

I forgot to mention: We got the handheld Dyson vaccuum with some rewards points. It's all that and a bag of chips. And walking around with it? I feel like I'm carrying a machine gun that kills dirt.

**Update: I'd love it more if the dogs hadn't chewed the thing while we were at the accountant's office this morning. Silly me for leaving it on the counter, in the way of the cat food, which they contstantly try to eat when we're not home. They chewed some of the canister pieces and shredded a piece of the filter.

Dyson.com to the rescue for a new canister (even though we got the chewed one to work for now) and a new filter, plus a replacement attachment for our DC07 Animal.

Stupid dogs. But I just can't stay mad at them. It breaks my heart to yell at them lately.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

hee! a machine gun that kills dirt. i love it!

Bitter Mom said...

Don's actually scared to use it - I figured he'd love it, because it's quite manly.

Erin said...

my mom has that too! It's AWESOME... looks a little freaky just hanging on the kitchen wall though. I used that thing to vaccuum out my entire car the other day!!! it kicks my dustbuster's butt!

Anonymous said...

you should have told dyson that you were going to advertise their product...and made them pay you to post that last blog.

Bitter Mom said...

Seriously. That would rool.