My meeting tonight got postponed, so I feel at a loss for what to do with myself the rest of the day!
My meeting this morning went well, and then I did a little visiting to a few companies to drop off some stuff ('cause it's probably cheaper than mailing) and then I rolled on home. It's funny, though, how everyone's planning all these meetings and then saying "but we may have to cancel if the baby comes by then" or "oh, we'll have to meet in the next week or two before the baby comes!!" - as if the whole world will stop because I'm on leave. YOU CAN STILL MEET AND ACCOMPLISH THINGS, PEOPLE! DON'T LET MY ABSENCE STOP YOU!
Anywho, I do have lots of organizing to be doing (for work), but I also have lots I could be doing around the house. Or I could just take a nap. But, alas, I'm not a nap-taker.
I did break out a pair of maternity shorts when I got home. I'm seriously reconsidering them already, though, and will probably throw on some stretchy comfy yoga pants. While I do like the panel style of the shorts (below the belly panel/not full panel), my thighs are just not meant to be shown anymore...capris are more my friend these days. And it's not entirely the baby's fault, oh no. But we'll be working on them a lot after baby arrives, that's fo' sho'.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
ASSHAT!
BITE ME!
Hey! You are full-term today! Congrats! :)
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! No wonder I'm anxious to get this sucker out!
Is it official at 37 weeks? (Because if it is, I'm not technically 37 weeks until Friday - my ticker is off by two days, as I went by my original due date of May 16th).
Post a Comment