Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Who wouldn't love these faces?



This little girl, Eve, has a large esophagus and cannot eat properly. She's just so sweet looking! Poor little girl. She's currently with the same rescue group we got Marshmellow from.




And this is my Petey. He's paralyzed from the waist down. His original owners should be shot. No questions asked. He's in Ohio. We tried to pull an April Fool's joke on Don's mom by telling her that we seriously were bringing this guy home, but she didn't buy it. I've been talking about him for too long.

If only I had a really big rancher (Petey can't climb stairs, people!) on a really big farm, with a really big fence. All these little guys would have a place to go and spend their days as Special Needs Dogs with love and friends like Phoenix and Marshmellow. No deaf boxer, paralyzed or medically handicapped boxer would be turned away.

I might even take in a great dane or two, and a chihuahua. And a bulldog for Don.

Don thinks I'm crazy (and most people do) but pets like these are what make me smile. Girls like my Marshmellow, and Mr. Tumor himself, Phoenix. And the hope that someone will come along to help out Eve and Petey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Petey looks like he's about to chow down!

Bitter Mom said...

Petey's the man!

Kandi Ann said...

Your wonderful to help with these special animals. I have created 3 communities over the last few weeks and would like to get the word out about them if possible.

http://community.livejournal.com/k9amberalert/ (lost)
http://community.livejournal.com/k9aareunited/ (Reunited)
http://community.livejournal.com/k9foundalert/ (found)