Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Why do I get up so early?

I got up at 6:30 this morning. I did sleep on the couch for a bit last night before going to bed, though.

Don & I went out yesterday and had lunch at a cute place on the water. It was beautiful, and the weather was gorgeous. Then we went to the mall, got some cookies and a snowball...yum.

I'm up early this morning, watching CNN, and low and behold, there's the guy Erin was talking about that we graduated with from high school. He's a pretty good reporter now, reporting from Blacksburg...but it's still funny to see him on tv. And he seems just a little too upbeat reporting on the Virginia Tech stuff. Maybe it's just me. But good for him.

Oh, and speaking of people from high school - a girl we graduated with found me on myspace, and she's now expecting. She's living in Hong Kong right now, if that gives ya any clue who it is, otherwise just shoot me an email if you're really curious. So, technically speaking, that makes like 9 or 10 people I know who are currently expecting.

If I can drag myself out today, I might go to Dunkin Donuts for some breakfast, and hopefully we'll take the dogs for a walk. I was actually just in so much discomfort yesterday walking around the mall, I don't know how long I'll be able to walk around outside.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Tracy's pregnant! :) Yay yay yay! And TOO funny that you saw Reggie... now I'm going to have to tune into CNN. Blech.

Mandy said...

If you talk to her again, give her my blog address. :)

Anonymous said...

I used to be a field reporter for CNN. it's really no big deal...

Mandy said...

yeah, but she wasn't very good...