I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow, to say "40 weeks!" And really, because I have a doctor's appointment and I'm really curious to see if there's ANY progression whatsoever.
We saw Spiderman 3 last night, and the whole time the kid was kicking like crazy and occassionally I'd feel a cramp/contraction/whatever. But I managed to sleep through the night, no contractions/cramps waking me up.
Today's going to be a largely work day. I have to drop off some files for printing, finish up some things that need to get done this week, write and mail some checks, etc. And I'll throw in a load of laundry while I'm at it. :-)
Excellent news, though! Don FOUND the digital camera battery charger! So, we're all charged, and ready to go! I plan on having the bag completely packed today and in the car, too, in case the doc has anything interesting to report tomorrow.
If not, I'm working on my own eviction procedures...
1. Pineapple smoothies. Okay, pineapple, banana and strawberry smoothies. Supposedly, pineapple, kiwi and mango contain an enzyme that may cause mild contractions.
2. Sitting and rocking on the birthing ball. Any decent of the baby could possibly help.
3. Relaxing. Do you think five baths a day would be relaxing enough? I have to up my relaxation a bit...maybe I'll just start sleeping in a warm bath...
4. Walking. I couldn't possibly be getting out of the house more than I have in the past few days to get exercise and whatnot.
And, what I'm going to try tonight...
5. Stick a flashlight up my hoo-ha while screaming "GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!!!"
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
HAVE LOTS OF SEX!!! :) (not that that's really what you want to be doing right now... but it DOES bring on contractions)
Um...yeah...we haven't done that in MONTHS...what makes you think we're going to start now?!?!
We're so lame.
Even the idea of contractions isn't enough to entice you? ;) It really does work... would I lead you astray? ;)
Hmmm...two words: PINK SOCKS.
Yes, you would lead me astray! :-)
oh yeah, that. ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
flashlight up the hoo-ha.
i was going to say sex too =) or walking up and down the steps or spicy food =)
Foot Rubs!!!! Lots and Lots of foot rubs!!!!!!
I demand foot rubs on a nightly basis, to no avail!
I meant that I demand, and actually GET foot rubs nightly, but they're doing nothing for producing contractions. They still feel good, though.
Post a Comment