Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Aaahhh...shopping.

Let's see, I went to Babies R Us to get some bassinet sheets, and a basket for the bathroom, that matches the really, really pretty basket that Don's cousin's wife gave us.

Then I went to Kohls, returned a blanket, bought a new wallet (to fit better in the new purse than the current wallet). Then Barnes & Noble to return a duplicate book received at the shower.

I still have a purse full of gift cards and store credits, though. But I did see that Kohl's has some ADORABLE maternity clothes. I was actually browsing through some cute shirts, but stopped myself, thinking "what the hell am I doing?". So, preggos - check out Kohl's!

I have to go into the city today to pick up some files for a work thingie, so Don's going to join me for the ride then we're going to go see Spiderman 3.

I'm just trying to keep on livin' until this whole labor things starts...guess I should do some work, though! :-)

1 comment:

Erin said...

You poor thing... this baby needs to get OUT already!!! You seem to be pretty upbeat still though, so that's good! Glad you are getting things done!