I swallowed a watermelon seed. Again. Yes, again.
So exciting. Congrats. I will stay up for a while so you have intranet company!!! Keep posting. your not alone. Deb (From over at Erins)
oh..so good!!! well, its 8am my time so you have been in hospital for almost 4 hours. so i'm hoping there is a baby here now or pretty soon!sounds like you've done well, can't wait to hear the results!
Yay Yay Yay Yay!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So exciting. Congrats. I will stay up for a while so you have intranet company!!! Keep posting. your not alone. Deb (From over at Erins)
oh..so good!!! well, its 8am my time so you have been in hospital for almost 4 hours. so i'm hoping there is a baby here now or pretty soon!
sounds like you've done well, can't wait to hear the results!
Yay Yay Yay Yay!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment