No news. I'm not dialated at all. I'm "a little bit effaced" but apparently my cervix is not feeling like opening up. Stupid cervix. The doc said that she'll start talking induction around 41 weeks, and I won't be allowed to go past 42 weeks, but who knows - I could go before then. Another week until the next appointment.
No weight gain over last week. Sweet. Particularly surprising, too, since I did eat a cow last night. And practically ate my weight in delicious side dishes.
We waved at Erin when we drove by the hospital. I don't think she saw us though. :-) My jealousy at her being there giving birth is totally consuming me, though. I'm so ready now. And so. incredibly. jealous.
Okay, I was wrong. Erin had a boy. BUT JESUS! SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S WITH ALL THE BOYS!?!?!?!?!?
Odds are not in our favor then for having a girl...or maybe they are??? Hmmm....
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh wow. You don't know what your having? Cool. I am over from Erins. All this birthing going on I thought I would swing over and see how you are doing since I saw you in the comments. Your little one will be here in no time. Hang in there. Deb
Post a Comment