Our old scale just died. And it was a manual/dial scale. It was stuck on 220, and we just got tired of doing the math. So, we got a fancy new digital scale that tells you your BMI and stuff, and tells you if you're healthy or overweight. I think when I stepped on it, it actually read "Morbidly Obese". But there's no pregnancy setting, so I didn't throw it out the window.
Don's installing the second shelf in the nursery closet, so I'll have more room to put the bulk diapers and wipes I've stocked up on. I've laid out the outfit I'd like to put the kid in for the drive home from the hospital, and put away all the socks (no casulties in the wash!) and onesies to the best of my ability. Getting there. We're really getting there.
I'm turning off the tv now...to, yes, attempt to finish thank you cards. I'm halfway done...I swear. Then I just have to address and mail them...
Oh, and Mandy, I've piled up all the pregnancy books that I think I'm done with. I'll bring them with me on Sunday for ya!
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
lol...cool. if you're not done with anything, keep it until you pop the kid out. remember, i have access to hundreds of pregnancy books at work that i can look at whenever i want. :)
I skimmed through the "Your Pregnancy Week by Week" ending, and it's all stuff we learned in baby class. I am hanging onto Ann's copy of What to Expect When you're expecting for a few more weeks...but everything else is yours!
They include:
-Your Pregnancy Week by Week
-Belly Laughs
-Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy
-Baby Bargains (I know there's a newer edition now, but it was a huge help!)
Girlfriend's Guide is the BEST pregnancy book EVERRRRRRR.... I also highly recommend the sequel "Girlfriend's Guide to the First Year". That woman cracks me up!
Awesome! Thanks! Although I'm pretty sure I actually purchased two of the books myself for Becky. ;)
Just the words "morbidly obese" crack me up... then to imagine the scale telling you that!!! I just don't see you and those words going together. Too funny!
Hehehe. I love using the term "morbidly obese"...the scale doesn't actually say that, but it does say "overweight" or some shortened version like "overwt". Hehehe.
I hope after this baby comes out I can work on getting to a LOWER weight than my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm sure the scale would still think my pre-preggo weight is "overwt"
Post a Comment