Even though today was a largely lazy day after hanging out with Mandy - though we did do the Babies R Us trip waiting for the snowball stand to open, and I did return the blue side-snap tees and pants I bought in exchange for some plain white ones - I feel like we got a lot done this weekend.
The pictures I ordered came in on Friday, and we hung them in the nursery yesterday...hung some shelves on the wall, and I think the nursery is practically done! I would like to get one good picture of the cat to hang up in the nursery, too, but he's so hard to catch and really photograph sometimes. I may just use an older picture of him. Don and I both are just amazed that the nursery is finally complete!
I'll get pictures of it in the state of completion, as soon as I find my camera battery charger...
My new Hoover FloorMate came in on Friday as well! I used it on our "entryway" - the 2' x 3' piece of lineolium right inside our front door - and it's awesome. There's still too much crap in the kitchen to really get in there to scrub that floor the way I'd like to, but maybe I'll do the bathrooms soon.
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You've got me intrigued by this Floormate thing... can you use it on hardwood floors? I'd LOVE to not have to wash my kitchen floors by hand!!!
Can't wait to see nursery pics!
You CAN use it on hardwood - it has a "wet pickup" feature that helps dry the floors even faster. We have the FloorMate SpinScrub 500 - check it out on hoover.com. It also comes in the 800 model, that has a removable attachment to reach behind toilets and stuff, but that one wasn't offered with our rewards points. :-)
I'm so not about washing floors by hand...or even with a mop, because a mop doesn't seem to get them really, really clean.
Must. have. this. toy.
Yeah, I use the swiffer most weeks... but it doesn't get it clean enough. And then when I get down and do them by hand, I'm totally grossed out that I'd been using the swiffer all that time.
Post a Comment