I swallowed a watermelon seed. Again. Yes, again.
Testing
I feel so tech-saavy. This would be my first camera phone post, in preparation for any possible labor-blogging.
Thanks, Erin. :-)
Hows a come I can't comment on your new blog???
I don't know...lemme check that out....
It's fixed. You should be able to comment now. :-)
AWESOME!!! I can't wait to be on the other end of labor blogging. ;)
Heh. I keep logging back on waiting for a post with a photo of the fetal monitor.. ;) (it's the only thing to take a picture of in the triage room)
Cute! What breed exactly?
Boxer. That one's the deaf one! :-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hows a come I can't comment on your new blog???
I don't know...lemme check that out....
It's fixed. You should be able to comment now. :-)
AWESOME!!! I can't wait to be on the other end of labor blogging. ;)
Heh. I keep logging back on waiting for a post with a photo of the fetal monitor.. ;) (it's the only thing to take a picture of in the triage room)
Cute! What breed exactly?
Boxer. That one's the deaf one! :-)
Post a Comment