Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Catheter

How awesome is it to get a catheter put in at 4pm when you're in excruciating pain and haven't peed all day? Well, once it was in it was awesome! I did just sleep thru the night without pain meds, but i just called the pill fairy. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you leaving the hospital? I want to try to visit.

Erin said...

Gotta love the pill fairy! :)

Erin said...

Has the squirt bottle/icepack fairy visited yet? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Mandy said...

Good Lord, woman...that baby really did a number on you! :( Hope the pill fairy comes along soon!

If you're home on Friday and feeling up to a visitor, I'd like to try to stop by for a little bit in the afternoon. That way you can hear my ultrasound results in person. ;)

nelly said...

i am thinking you probably won't be reading these...but we want more photos!!!