Still at home. I finally managed to drag myself downstairs, wake up Don to go out and fill the sleeping pill prescription for me, send a few work emails, etc. I'm now just waiting for the next contraction so I can go back upstairs to get the heating pad and the phone number to the perinatal center to cancel the 2 p.m. appointment.
The contractions are definitely more irregular now than they were 12 hours ago. But they're still coming at least a few times an hour, and are still VERY painful. Boo.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's EXACTLY what mine did... they actually tapered off when I was still in triage the second time... then I went to sleep that night with presumably "false labor" and was woken up with even WORSE ones that had me crawling around on the floor or gripping the wall every five minutes. Ugh.
Well, hopefully I can make it to that point, go back to the hosptial and demand admission.
Post a Comment