Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oh, holy F*$k!

I'm watching the Lost finale...Holy, holy, holy ^!#$.


Anyway, I missed a lot of the episode between feeding the munchkin, but JESUS...WTF? (Sorry for all the "holy" and "Jesus" references...I'm in a Catholic hospital, afterall.)


Here are some pics as promised - a little late, but better late than never! She's my sweetie!

Welcome to the world! This was, I believe, her first official picture after delivery. (Picture purposely edited to protect my baby's "privacy".)


First official family picture! Of course I look puffy and like crap - as to be expected after the fun of delivery! Also a reason why I don't bother looking in the mirror while I'm here at the hospital.

4 comments:

nelly said...

u look wonderful!!! its nice to see that you are well =)

Erin said...

You look great! And so happy... :) Congratulations again. Jordan is beautiful!! I LOVE the little bows in her hair in the post above. ;) And speaking of hair... WOW, she has a lot of it!

Mandy said...

shoot...considering what you went through, you look terrific! :)

and lost was crazy! crazy i tell you!

Unknown said...

Hey Val,

This is so awesome to see! I'm happy to hear that you are all doing well (minus the Lost tantrum). Congratulations and you have a beautiful family photo :-)