Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sorry, no fetal monitor picture yet...

Still home. Slept (mostly) through the night, minus a 3:30 a.m. pee break. I think the kid's starting to get on my schedule, though. I wake up, the kid wakes up. At least the kid woke up at 7 a.m. with me this morning.

No real progress that I can tell. Sorry, Mandy, no birthday baby for ya. :-( I'm still pulling for this week, Don still thinks next week. Don's mom thinks tomorrow or the next day, because a low-pressure system is moving in tomorrow. The next full moon isn't until the 31st. So, all possibilities are covered. I would really, really like the baby out this week, though.

But only after I finish the thank you cards...hehehe. I went through a burst of energy yesterday and wrote a handful. I'm down to 14 left to write. And I ran out of stamps. I have extra $0.02 stamps, though.

I think I might hit Kohl's today, return something, and look for either a lamp for the baby's room (still haven't found a suitable one) or for a garment bag (not that we're travelling soon, but the one we have falls apart). Then I might do some perusing for Don's birthday gift.

Also have more laundry I want to get done, vaccuum the bedroom, move the bassinet into the bedroom - oh, and I need a bassinet sheet. Can't forget to swing by BRU for that...

All the baby's things are packed for the hospital stay, including TWO baby books (one will be if the kid's a girl, one's for a boy). Mine? Not so much, but I did get one pair of pants into the bag - which I'm rethinking already - the pants, not the bag.

Our pet sitter for the hospital stay stopped by last night to meet the animals. I think they'll have a good time with her, but I'm going to miss them!!!

**Sigh** Is this over yet?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Soon... it can't be much longer. :) I'm pulling for ya!

Mandy said...

Boo! No birthday baby. :( Although the day is young.