Yep. Haven't gone anywhere. I'm really doing my darndest to avoid going downstairs and doing work, too. But I'll have to shortly. Boo.
I have some work stuff going on that's really getting on my nerves, but hopefully it will be all resolved today or tomorrow. Luckily I don't have to go anywhere to take care of it.
Tomorrow I have the 39-week doctor's visit. It's an icky internal exam visit, but at least I'll find out if I'm dilating any.
Big confession: The hospital bag is still not packed. And I still haven't found my digital camera's battery charger. And I'm still not done with all the thank you notes. And I don't have anything picked out/bought for Mother's Day for Don's mom or my mom. I guess I should do that stuff today.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Pack the bag, woman! After last night, mine's now living in the car!
Can't wait to hear if you have dilation news! (cause I sure don't!) ;)
Hey...I never packed a bag and I was fine. I always carry my camera in my purse so that was fine too.
pack your bags silly girl! and use the internet to order flowers or something so you don't have to go anywhere!!
Carrying the camera does no good if the battery is dead. Damn friggin' charger - where the hell is it???
LOL. Last night, when I threw the last few things in, I remembered every electronic device we own AND the chargers... but forgot my purse, wallet (w/ i.d. and insurance cards in it) and the very important PILLOW. SHEESH.
Post a Comment