Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Things I did do today...

Since I'm procrastinating on a lot of things right now, I thought I'd focus on the positive, and tell you all the things I DID do today:

-I took a shower.
-I got my eyebrows waxed.
-I got a manicure and pedicure.
-I dug out my camera bag (with the big, fancy SLR camera that does have working batteries).
-I did do some work.
-I actually made a real lunch, consisting of a PB&J on whole grain bread, and chips.
-I went to the post office to mail more thank you notes, bills, and an invoice, to take advantage of the last days of $0.39 postage.

And I'm about to go do my hair and makeup because Don's taking me on a date tonight. :-) There's only so many nights we have left to do that, huh?

I may even try to get a load or two of laundry done, too. A little Home Depot, maybe Bed Bath & Beyond...I don't know...I don't know if we'll have enough time.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

hehehehe...we're going to the home depot!

Janelle & Andy Mullan said...

goodness girl! don't do too much or you'll be wrecked tomorrow!! have fun on your date, cause no you won't have too many afterwards!!

Bitter Mom said...

Hehehe...I love "Old School".

Trust me, I'm taking it easy! I did just put a load of laundry in, but now I'm back on my ass to surf the net and watch the news while I wait for Don to get home.