Oh, because I went to bed so early. And the dogs were up and had to go out. And I didn't want them waking Don up, who spent most of the night sleeping on the couch with a headache. I don't even know what time he finally came to bed! I woke up at 1 a.m., and he had turned out the bedroom light for me, and he was obviously still downstairs.
Still nothing. And there's nothing good on television. Maybe I should work on finishing one of the five books I'm halfway through that are sitting on my nightstand. Maybe I should scrub my bathtub. Maybe this baby should think about an evacuation plan.
I think it's time for coffee...
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
checking in to see if there was a pic of the contraction monitor... (sigh)
Nope. Sorry to disappoint.
I do have a picture of the cat to post, once I find the card reader to transfer the pic...Or I could just take the same pic with my cell...
Post a Comment