I'm blogging via blackberry, which is still working, so as long as it is, I'll keep using it.
Not too much is new with pregnancy-hood right now. I woke up today with a funny taste in the back of my throat that just just won't go away no matter how much I brush or gargle. I think it's an effect if the post nasal drip I've got going on, which is an effect of my stupid dust mite allergy. Sheets have been changed, I'm going to have to do a little nasal flushing, and hopefully I won't end up infected.
Anyway, jordan's excited to see my belly. She comes up to me and lifts my shirt to get to my belly any chance she gets. She also kisses my belly (thanks to don teaching her that). It seriously melts me everytime.
I'm feeling okay. Everything's just okay right now. We'll see how things progress.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
AWWWW... that is so sweet that she does that. I know she is still to young but do you think she'd rather have a brother or sister?
too cute! I'm glad to hear things are going well in the baby dept. just wait until baby 2 starts kicking!!
Post a Comment