I'm feeling...off...lately. Even Don noticed the other day when I got light-headed. Most of my day is spent trying to mentally ward off the queasiness. I really don't know how much is the iron, how much is the prenatals, and how much is actually just the pregnancy.
Still haven't puked yet, though, so that's good.
Food isn't incredibly appealing to me, particularly when I'm feeling queasy, but if I eat, then I feel better for about 10 minutes. Then I feel like crap again.
Right now, though, I feel okay. We went to dinner with my dad, and I took a Zantac before we went (I was feeling yucky and felt heartburn-y), so maybe that worked. I could use a cookie or 12 though. Mmmm...cookies...
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
thanks. now I want cookies too. cookies are my weakness. sorry to hear about the queasiness. i hope it goes away soon.
I hope that you are feeling better today.
Post a Comment