Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, September 01, 2008

Crap

Boy I forgot how much it sucks to be around drunk people when you can't drink. At least I wasn't alone last night at the wedding, as our friends who were at our table are expecting as well. Surprisingly, my friend was adamant about his wife not even SIPPING champagne. OY.

I drank my minuscule glass of champagne, finished Don's, and had not even a half a glass of white wine. I asked Don to see what kinds of wine they had, and he came back with 'red', 'white', and a blush/pink zinfandel. So, I made him get me a glass of red and a glass of white, and I'd decide which one I wanted. I went with the white, but we got up to dance, and they took the rest of it. I gave up at that point (I think earlier I went to the bathroom and came back to find my water glass gone...I made Don polish off his drink so I could use his glass for water).

Anywho, I ended up wearing a dress borrowed from Becky (the black & white one), that did look good, but made me look more pregnant than I am. Eh. I don't care anymore.

Not much new with the baby bump. I'm just tired and lazy. Doctor's appointment this week.

No comments: