Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, September 15, 2008

New low

I just sent Don to Arby's to get us dinner. It was easier than going to the kitchen to boil some water for pasta, since that's the only real meal we have everything for in the house. I did at least accomplish a few things today:

-I put on clean underwear and real pants (not my lounge-around-the-house/sleeping pants)

-I boxed up some books that I'm sending out with Don when he goes to see my dad tonight. Adding to the 'less stuff' concept...really, just making room for the books that are residing in the spare room/Jordan's eventual big-girl room, that need to be moved to the basement. Granted, someday I'll want those books back, but they'll be going back to their original home for storage until I have a big, fancy house with built-in bookcases. Yeah, they'll be there for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to know that your underwear is clean. I'll sleep better tonight. :)

nelly said...

i heart arby's!! eat some for me...i didn't get there while i was home!

i made andy do the cooking when i was pregnant!