Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Friday, September 05, 2008

So tired

Why do I feel that exhaustion is hitting me more in the second trimester? I retreated to bed last night before McCain came on to speak, read a few short chapters of my book, then conked out, long before Don came to bed.

Jordan gets up and I feel like I could sleep another 3 hours.

But I have been a bit spoiled with Don home, able to put Jordan down for her nap, doing dishes and additional housework. Nothing really new there with the job search, either. A job (nothing spectacular, but it would be benefits and an income) starts later this month. Still waiting on more updates from the place we're really hoping for.

1 comment:

nelly said...

i totally understand the whole tired bit! i think once you've had one, you are just that much more tired with the others! i was exhausted all the time when i was pregnant with noah, then when i was pregnant with jonah? oh my... there were times that i would nap while they are playing and i would just let them crawl all over me as i slept!