Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Last Man Standing!

...Ethan is the chosen name!

Quite an interesting little experiment from this end, and good perspectives on names! If you haven't figured, Ethan is one of our top 4, but I'm not going to say the others, but they did hang in there for a good run.

Our middle name, however will most likely remain our little secret (at least secret to those we haven't told yet). Surprisingly, out of the very few people I've mentioned the middle name to, no one's given me a weird look yet. I'm totally expecting weird comments. But I don't care. We like the name, and we're sticking with it.

Unless of course Phoenix passes on before this kid is born. Then our kid might have "Phoenix" for a middle name. ;)

In other news, I had a check up today. I think I packed on a couple pounds since the last appointment, but the doc didn't say anything about it. Baby is doing good. I guess my BP is good. That's about all I got!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yea for Ethan.

Glad that the check-up went good today.

And let's not think about Phoenix leaving us!!!

Tracy said...

Woo hoo, good choice of name ;)