How miserable I feel right now. Three months to go? Are you kidding me? Why? Why have I chosen to do this again?!?!
Okay, yes, end result, blah, blah, blah...Just get this freakin' belly off of me!
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Be careful what you wish for...I would have much rather had two more months of a belly than 1 month of visits to the NICU!!!!
At least it's not 100 degrees outside and you are sweating your a$$ off with that belly. Things could be worse!!!
Just looking at the bright side for you.
If I could I would carry him the rest of the way for you!!
Yeah...pregnancy amnesia happens pretty fast! Thank God for blogs to look back on...
I randomly think about that sometimes. It's like, I know I was uncomfortable, but I can't really remember it. Weird.
Post a Comment