Sciatic nerve pain sucks. I seriously cannot walk at times.
Heartburn still sucks. More and more everyday. I chewed my first Tums EVER yesterday, figuring it might be good relief between the Zantac pills.
I'm fat. Even before this pregnancy - I just scanned through some old home videos from last Christmas, when I wasn't pregnant, and I just feel disgusted. Disgusting. And then I polished off the remaining cookie dough ice cream.
After the baby, I'm determined to reclaim my chin, waist and skinny jeans.
This baby is just hurting...my uterus is hurting, almost like mild cramps, but not quite contractions. Certainly nothing regular. But I'm not going to complain if he wants to make an early debut. I'm going on 33 weeks - 36 weeks is fine enough for me. I just don't think D's mom is planning on coming back into town until March.
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yikes - 36 weeks can't come sooner for you! Was your heartburn and nerve pain this bad with Jordan, or have you noticed big differences between the two pregnancies?
I am so sorry girl. That sucks. But don't wish for too early of an appearance. It's more heartache then need be.
I hope that you get some relief soon - c'mon 36 weeks.
Call me if you need anything? And yes we need to get together soon.
i had the sciatic pains too... hated it! and major heartburn! i hope these next few weeks go ok for you! take care!
Post a Comment