Let's get this baby OUT!
I had another doctor's appointment today, and it was a pants-less one. Group B Strep test, and while she was "down there" she decided to give the cervix a quick check. Nothing going on down there, but the cervix is "soft", so I'll take it as something...
I'm so miserable. Maybe it's the fact that J has been jumping all over me today, and pushing off the belly. Maybe it's the heartburn. Maybe it's the set of legs jutting themselves upward into my ribs.
The doc said I could come back in one or two weeks, so I opted for two, just to save me another drive next week. I may have to plan a night out to Nacho Mama's soon though...while pregnant with J, we went there for dinner on Saturday - my actual due date, I think - and I started having contractions on Sunday evening. It's certainly worth a shot, and the queso is amazing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I know it's tough to hold on, but keep cooking as long as possible for his health. When you're close though, I have to 2nd the Mexican thing. I ate at Don Pablo's the night before having Paige. My neighbor swears by Mexican too.
Yeah, a 36-weeker would probably still need a little NICU time. Hang on for another couple weeks! So close! :D
I'm always willing to make a trip out to Nacho Mama's for ya. Sorry hear to that you are so uncomfortable. I hope things get better soon.
Post a Comment